Sunday, December 29, 2013

brandy melville + one teaspoon wish list

Hey! I hope you all had a wonderful christmas time! I had a great time with family and friends and I can't wait for new years eve! :) I was thinking about showing you guys what I got for christmas + what I bought with the gift cards I received. Would you be interested in that? Please leave a comment! :)

Anyways! I've been obsessed with annaleeandjessie's youtube channel lately, and Anna Lee always talks about One Teaspoon shorts and the Brandy Melville store, so I decided to check it out and I found some amazing pieces on their websites! Take a look at what I wish for:

brandy melville + one teaspoon wish list
Brandy Melville:
Kaitlee skirt
Heather skirt
Caroline cardigan
Carolina "Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It" Top
Carolina Daisi Top

One Teaspoon:
Bandits 

Let me know what you like from the Brandy Melville store and One Teaspoon in the comments! Again; let me know if you want to see what I got for christmas! :)

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment